Monday, August 6, 2012

Is it time to come out publically?

Today I have been having thoughts of coming out of the closet fully public, I have been out to many of my close friends, some relatives, and a few people in my singles ward including my bishop.
The only reason that is stopping me is my parents and me respecting their favor. However I want to begin dating and finding the right guy. I also respect the church on the law of chastity however if I find a guy I want to marry, I will do it.b When it comes to premarital sex I believe no matter what orientation you are sex should be til after marriage.
I am trying to think of the reasons behind coming out or hide part of myself. I also feel like living a lie is not right. I really admire our former prophet Gordon B. Hinkley and his philosophy on being ourselves. Well I will try to see what my thoughts, desires, and prayers decide for when and if I should come out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment